തളിരുകൾ

10 February 2016

You shall Live

Happy is the one who has placed one's trust in the Lord
Death may have entered our life just because of our own choices.

Lent is a time we train our life to be in the mode of living.
More than mortifications, it is a time for attaching ourself to the source of life.

"You have prepared a body for me; I have come to do your will."
Human life is a possibility to do God's will;
a process which may invite for so many profound deaths.
Deaths profound, not leaving life
but breaking bindings and opening graves of preference.

Denial of self is to be oriented to doing God's will
Bear the crosses that await;
Follow, listen, obey are most difficult but includes the above.
Way of the shepherd,
seemingly unknown path,
crook and the staff.
Do that!
You shall live prosperously where you live.
He leads me to the green pastures.

My way,
Preferred path,
Freedom,
Heart begins to stray,
Pulled apart,
Broken.....
Death.

No, not death, I can live.
I choose to live!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed

Featured post

Remain in my love

We are on the 6th Sunday of Easter. Have we met the risen Christ? In opening the Scriptures and breaking of the bread, the Church has been l...